Wednesday, March 06, 2013

If you hadn't noticed it's been a while since I've posted anything (at all) on my blog. I hope to change that, but with how busy things are right now, I'm not sure I can promise anything.

This is a little something I did a while back but never posted. Was thinking of making this into a T-Shirt for Halloween; for laughs.

Progress on my Middle-Grade Adventure Novel (the one I'm writing) is coming along nicely. I'm on chapter 36, and things are moving along (though at a snails pace).

I'm really excited about the storyline. I set out to write the book I would have liked to have read when I was a kid. I think I'm on the right track. I'll keep you posted (the 1 of you who still checks back to see if I've posted anything). Thanks mom!

4 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Great !!!!! :)

dizzymomof3 said...

Very cool Ken! I can't wait to see your new posts and pictures!

Steven said...

Ken, Thank you so much for your comments about my work. You have some really fun drawings. It's great to see your list of artists. Kevin Keele is my son. Small world.

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
วิธี สอนเล่นบาคาร่า
รูเล็ต คือ