Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Halloween... Freebies!

I found these little critters hiding in corners, on bookshelves, and pasted to windows. The only way I could get rid of the little vermin was to put them on my blog and give them away. 

Since I can't give out treats to all the world (and since you can't smell my feet), this is my trick.
Print 'em out and color 'em, then decorate your house... just don't feed 'em after midnight. You've been warned!
Happy Halloween!

I'll try to post a few more Critters before Halloween! 

------------------------------------
(Click on images to enlarge)
(Note: Left as they are (simply dragged to your desktop) they print out at about 3" wide. Enlarged (by clicking on the image) they nearly fill an 8"x11" page. The good news is that most printer menus allow you to adjust how big they print out.














I'll try to post a few more before Halloween. 

5 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These cool monsters are invited to my party. They are boss!! I really love the one at the top with all the eyes he he he he he! Love them all though. 16 years married? Hey it's works he he he he! I tell my hubby that divorce is not an option. Killing him and then telling God he died is. You are so kind to stop by my blog anyway. I know how busy you must be. Thanks so much. Please join us for Cantankerous Month in November. We'll be more thankful at the end of the month I promise, but the first of Nov, you can be as rotten and cantankerous as you want to be.
Have a great weekend.
V

Ken said...

the top guy rocks :D

ابوعدي للتسوق said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

Unknown said...

شركة المثالية لتنظيف المنازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
ไก่ชนออนไลน์
สูตรเดินเงินบาคาร่า