Sunday, February 17, 2008

Robots and Mazes

I drew this robot for Toon Club.




















For those of you who have visited before, you know that I draw mazes in Church-- my kids like the distraction and it helps me to focus my somewhat unfocused mind.

These are free, but are still Copyrighted. So here's the deal: Print as many copies for family and friends as you can afford. Just please don't sell the copies.

You can click on the image to enlarge it, and click and drag the image to your desktop (if your using a Macintosh), or right click and make a copy to your desktop.
Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by.
Ken

2 comments:

Heather Dixon said...

Your mazes are incredible! It must take a lot of patience to figure out how to draw them.

Ken Chandler said...

It's not so bad once you get started. I generally lay down a graph with blue pencil and try to figure out a general movement through the maze from start to finish. I try to make it confusing ('cause those make the best mazes) with dead ends, and misleading paths that look like they'll take you to the end, but dead end instead. It's a challenge to come up with a good one, but it's fairly relaxing and stimulates my mind. So that's good.

Thanks Heather. Love your work!